FIRST HOTEL MAYFAIR 2 nights for 2 people in one of the most stylish hotels of the city centre in Copenhagen.CLOSED
SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE
PICK OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LUXURY HOTEL OR DESTINATION
JOIN THE AUCTION AND PLACE YOUR BID
IF YOU'LL WIN, YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL WHENEVER YOU PREFER
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 nights for 2 people
- Double room
- Bed & breakfast
- Validity: for stay only for August 2017.
- City tax to be paid on spot
Sign Up to join the auction
First Hotel Mayfair welcomes you to an unique hotel experience in the popular neighbourhood Vesterbro in Copenhagen. Located in the heart of Copenhagen’s historic city center and close to Tivoli Gardens, Strøget and the City Hall Square, First Hotel Mayfair is the perfect base for a visit to Copenhagen, whether for business or pleasure. It offers you a new fitness center, new conference facilities, a brand new restaurant Boston Grill and free WiFi throughout the hotel.
First Hotel Mayfair is a hotel with an individual style and personal attitude setting new standards for personal service and a unique hotel experience.
Copenhagen, what a beautiful surprise!
Visiting the Danish Capital you will discover a place rich of intriguing contradictions: ancient palaces and soft atmospheres of the old town live together with the lively side made of design and innovation.
WHAT TO SEE:
- The Little Mermaid: the main tourist attraction of the Country and symbol of Copenhagen.
- Amalienborg Palace: this eighteenth century palace is the best example of Baroque in Denmark. Every morning at 12.00 the regal Ceremony of the Changing of the Guard.
- Carlsberg Museum: Since 1847, Carlsberg beer is one of the most renewed worldwide. The must: a visit to the museum’s bar.
- The Round Tower: the oldest functioning observatory in Europe. From here a spectacular view over the sky and also over the old part of Copenhagen.
- ARKEN Museum of Modern Art: this museum boasts the finest collections of Scandinavia’s contemporary art.