LUX 11 BERLIN MITTE luxury 4* hotel in Berlin. Auction for 2 nights for 2 people in double room.CLOSED
SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE
PICK OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LUXURY HOTEL OR DESTINATION
JOIN THE AUCTION AND PLACE YOUR BID
IF YOU'LL WIN, YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL WHENEVER YOU PREFER
- 2 nights for 2 people
- Room only
- Period of validity: 6 months (1st and 2nd Juneexcluded, from 13th to 20th August excluded)
- Tourist tax to be paid on spot.
Sign Up to join the auction
With a stay at the Lux 11 Berlin Mitte, you'll be centrally located in Berlin, minutes from Volksbuhne and Alexanderplatz. This 4-star hotel is close to Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Brandenburg Gate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage from the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a hair salon. This Art Deco aparthotel also features shopping on site and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Vibrant city rich of cultural and artistic initiatives, the result of the constant changes that have affected the last 50 years of its history.
- Brandenburg Gate: memory of past separation is now accessible and symbol of the reunited city;
- Potsdamer Platz: the heart of Berlin and the new district Daimler-Benz designed by Italian Renzo Piano architect;
- Unter den Linden: large boulevard where Berliners love to walk and home of many embassies;
- Museum Island: one of the largest museum complexes in the world UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Berlin Wall: encircled West Berlin for 161 km, fell in 1989 only parts of it are still visible