VILLA NARDI amazing historical building in the heart of Florence. Auction for 2 people for 1 night with breakfast included.CLOSED
SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE
PICK OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LUXURY HOTEL OR DESTINATION
JOIN THE AUCTION AND PLACE YOUR BID
IF YOU ARE WINNER, YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL WHENEVER YOU PREFER
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 night for 2 people
- Superior room
- Welcome drink
- Bed & Breakfast
- Validity: for stay until 30 April 2017 (Excluded periods: from 24/12/2016 to 8/01/2017, from 14/04/2017 to 16/04/2017, from 21/04/2017 to 24/04/2017)
Sign Up to join the auction
Villa Nardi is an historical palace immersed in a natural park that brings out the history and tradition of this place. Is located near the Florence train station not far from the center. Its easy to imagine the nights spent around the hearth, while a view that stretches over the city and hills. A natural and architectural spectacle priceless a magic experience. For all the nights that you will want, the rooms will whisper tales of the extraordinary life of the Florentine nobility who lives in Villa Nardi.
All the rooms are elegant an furnished following a classical style to enhance the history of the building. Are equipped with: private bathroom, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat screen TV and minibar.
Gentle hills, art, culture and cuisine. Florence is the dream of every art historian, photographer and shopping-addicted and will surprise you with its different faces ... artists such as Giotto, Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci lived here, leaving traces of their work.
- Santa Maria del Fiore: gothic style cathedral, well-known for its beautiful dome which was added in the fifteenth century; the façade is covered with pink, white and green marble.
- Uffizi Gallery: one of the most famous museums in the world; located in the heart of the city, it hosts masterpieces by Botticelli, Giotto, Cimabue, Michelangelo and Raphael.
- Ponte Vecchio: pictoresque bridge across the Arno river in Florence until 1218; famous for the Vasari Corridor and gold jewelery shops.
- Boboli Gardens: historical park of the city, created as the garden of the Grand Ducal Palazzo Pitti, is now one of the most important examples of Italian gardens and is an actual outdoor museum hosting sculptures from different periods.
- Palazzo Vecchio: right in the Piazza della Signoria, it is one of the symbols of the city. Set up in the fourth century, the palace has always hosted the city government.