LEON'S PLACE, luxury 4* hotel in the center of Rome. Auction for 1 night for 2 people in classic room with breakfast buffet.CLOSED
SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE
PICK OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LUXURY HOTEL OR DESTINATION
JOIN THE AUCTION AND PLACE YOUR BID
IF YOU'LL WIN, YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL WHENEVER YOU PREFER
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 night for 2 people
- Classic Room
- Buffet breakfast
- Free upgrade in Deluxe Room (upon availability)
- Fitness area access (sauna, jacuzzi, turkish bath)
- Validity: for stay from 1 to 31 August
- City tax to be paid in place
Sign Up to join the auction
Your elegant, original stay in a Boutique Hotel full of charm and personality in the center of Rome. Visionnaire Cafè, much more than just a fashion bar, is a warm, original and intriguing place created to respond to different requirements of the day.
Modern taste and extremely refined details to be pampered in total relaxation. Available: TV LCD, air conditioning, safebox, gourmet minibar, courtesy kit, free Wi-Fi
Leon's Place stands right in the center of Rome, in a historical street which links the Quirinale with the famous Porta Pia.
A few minutes along stunning walks lets you reach magical places like Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna, via Dei Condotti, via Veneto and other corners not to be missed in the heart of Rome.
Welcome to the eternal city, the one with the highest number of historical and architectural monuments in the world, capital city of the Roman Empire and heart of the Catholic Church: Rome is the only city in the world hosting a state, the Vatican City.
- Colosseum: probably the most famous monument in the world; built under the emperor Vespasian and finished under Titus in 80 AD, it was used for gladiator games and hunting simulations;
- St. Peter's Basilica: built around 320 AD where the apostle Peter was buried; don't miss the Dome by Michelangelo and Bernini's colonnades ideally embracing the world Christianity;
- Trevi fountain: the famous fountain, connected to one of the most ancient roman acqueducts, it depicts the god Oceanus on a shell-shaped chariot with hippocamps led by tritons;
- Vatican Museums: one of the largest and most famous museum in the world, including the unique Sistine Chapel;
- Navona Square: the most elegant and colorful square in Roma, once used for athletic competitions and naval battles, it now hosts street artists and painters every day.