INSPIRA SANTA MARTA HOTEL & SPA charming 4 stars boutique hotel in the heart of Lisbon. Auction for 2 nights for 2 people with breakfast includedCLOSED
SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE
PICK OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LUXURY HOTEL OR DESTINATION
JOIN THE AUCTION AND PLACE YOUR BID
IF YOU'LL WIN, YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL WHENEVER YOU PREFER
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 nights for 2 people
- Double room
- Welcome drink
- Access to Wellness Center
- Bed & Breakfast
- Validity 6 months (from 13 to 17 April excluded, 24-25 April, 30 April, 1 May, 1 June, 2 June excluded, from 13 to 20 august excluded)
Sign Up to join the auction
HOTEL & ROOMS
More than a 4-star boutique hotel, Inspira Santa Marta Hotel is a true oasis in the center of Lisbon. In spite of its location in an active and boisterous part of the city, Inspira Hotel offers all the tranquility required for your moments of leisure or business. Inspira is a boutique sustainable hotel in central Lisbon. It boasts 89 feng-shui rooms, a restaurant, spa and e-space. High speed wi-fi, in-room organic tea and Nespresso coffee, digital newspapers, slippers and bathrobes come as a standard. All of our services, from the rooms to the spa, were designed based on the principles of feng shui, a philosophy that we believe represents our position of harmony regarding what surrounds us. Rooms come with decoration according to the feng shui element of our guests, and we also offer rooms specially designed for guests with reduced mobility. Sustainability is part of the Inspira identity, and for this very reason, the hotel prides itself on its policy of environmental sustainability which reigns across the entire project. Our sustainability policy also extends to our restaurant with regards to the quality and procurement of local produce and best practices implemented. Our restaurant, Open Brasserie Mediterrânica, offers Mediterranean cuisine and has gluten-free options on a daily basis. Whenever possible, we use organic products in the preparation of our delicious dishes.
What to see:
- Cidade Baixa: literally “the lower city” is the commercial heart of the Lisbon. The most renowned boutiques, restaurants and cafes animate this area. Here you’ll enjoy a stroll within the frame of its enchanting neoclassical buildings and monuments.
- Alfama: is the ancient district of Lisbon, the Moorish side of the city and its authentic side, with its buildings decorated with azulejos, hanging clothes to dry and the fado playing in the background.
- Saint George Castle: situated in the Alfama, the castle is reachable walking throuugh narrow streets in stonewalls and flourished gardens. The castle is the highest part of the city and from here one can enjoy a spectacular view over Lisbon.
- Belém Tower: this is the symbol of Lisbon and named World Heritage from Unesco for its historical relevance.
- A ride on Tram Line 28: a must when you visit Lisbon. A real ride back in time on board of this historical transport. You’ll enjoy a memorable tour discovering the most picturesque and fascinating parts of this city. Not to be missed!