EDWARDIAN BLOOMSBURY STREET HOTEL amazing 4 stars hotel in the heart of London. Auction for 2 people for 2 nights with breakfast included.CLOSED
SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE
PICK OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LUXURY HOTEL OR DESTINATION
JOIN THE AUCTION AND PLACE YOUR BID
IF YOU ARE WINNER, YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL WHENEVER YOU PREFER
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 nights for 2 people
- Double room
- Bed & Breakfast
- Validity 6 months (from 13 to 17 April excluded, 24-25 April, 30 April, 1 May, 1 June, 2 June excluded)
Sign Up to join the auction
A luxurious hotel in literary Bloomsbury and home to London Collections: Men, the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Bloomsbury Street hotel is situated within minutes of the stylish shopping districts of Lamb’s Conduit Street, Soho, Oxford Street and Covent Garden, and within walking distance of the West End Theatres, making it an ideal base for families and leisure travelers wishing to explore the city’s attractions. For those visiting on business, Euston Station, Paddington and Kings Cross St Pancras are also just around the corner while nearby Tottenham Court Road station, located on the Underground’s Central and Northern lines, connects directly to Notting Hill, Bond Street, Leicester Square, Waterloo and Bank. With richly-appointed public areas, an original wrought-iron staircase which winds its way through the building’s centre and an eye-catching display of pages from Woolf’s most famous literary creation, Mrs Dalloway, the hotel is the ultimate blend of luxury and contemporary style.
The 174 rooms and suites at this luxury central London hotel are refreshingly spacious, each one accented by calming, muted shades and plush, tactile fabrics. Sleek flat screen TVs and complimentary high speed wireless come as standard.
The UK capital city is utterly amazing city, never boring and constantly surprising thanks to its endless charm. Discover the suburbs and celebrity chefs' restaurants, as well as theatre performances, breathtaking views and a special atmosphere filled with myths and legends while enjoying a good cup of tea. For the typical double-decker bus, the changing of the Guard, London Bridge, the Big Ben, and many other icons that are now well-known all over the world.
- Buckingham Palace: official residence of the United Kingdom’s royal family, where many public ceremonies take place. Famous all over the world for the changing of the Guard.
- British Museum: an amazing museum where you can explore human history and culture from prehistoric times to the present day. Yuo will find the most famous items, such as the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon sculptures, and mummies from ancient Egypt.
- The View: located on top of the tallest tower in the European Union, the Shard London Bridge, it offers unique and exclusive 360° views of the city extending for about 40 miles.
- Tower of London: one of the most famous buildings in the world. The Royal Palace is part and parcel of its 900 years history, as well as the arsenal, the prison, the home of the Crown Jewels.
- Hyde Park: known for its Speakers' Corner, it is one of the largest city parks in the world. With an approximately 142 hectares area, it contains a large lake, gardens, restaurants, playing grounds, horse riding facilities.