GRAND HOTEL SAINT MICHEL elegant 4 stars hotel in the heart of Paris. Auction for 2 people for 2 nights with breakfast included.CLOSED
SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE
PICK OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LUXURY HOTEL OR DESTINATION
JOIN THE AUCTION AND PLACE YOUR BID
IF YOU'LL WIN, YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL WHENEVER YOU PREFER
- 2 nights for 2 people
- Double room
- Bed & Breakfast
- Period of validity 6 months (30th April excluded, 1st May excluded, 1st and 2nd June excluded, from 6th to 20th August excluded)
Sign Up to join the auction
This recently reopened and fully renovated hotel enjoys a the location in the heart of the Latin Quarter. It is close to the Sorbonne University, the Panthéon and the Luxembourg Gardens. The Eiffel Tower is just 10 minutes away by public transport. Paris Orly Airport is 25 km away, while Charles de Gaulle Airport is approximately 30 km away. The property is a perfect combination of contemporary elegance and design with a charming and truly Parisian atmosphere.
It features a high standard of services that will satisfy even the most discerning of guests, along with 46 stylish and well appointed guest rooms. Facilities on offer include a lobby with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a cloakroom, lift access, a newspaper stand, a restaurant, conference facilities and WLAN Internet access. Room and laundry services are also available. All of the rooms and suites are decorated according to the flower theme set out in the original design of the hotel. The rooms located on the upper floors offer an amazing view over the Sorbonne and the domes of the Panthéon. Each room comes equipped with a full range of modern comforts and conveniences, including free wireless Internet access. An en suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, a direct dial telephone, a satellite/cable television and a safe are provided in every room. A minibar and air conditioning are also provided. Guests are invited to begin the day with a tasty breakfast buffet served in a very contemporary setting. To reach the hotel from Charles de Gaulle, Orly or Gare du Nord station you can take the RER B straight to Luxembourg Station.
Not only fashion, not just love. With its 200 museums and monuments the capital of France boasts a huge and unequalled artistic, historical and cultural heritage. Shows, shopping, cultural events, outdoor walks, boat trips on the Seine ... simply Paris.
- Tour Eiffel: the symbol of Paris in the world. Built as a temporary structure for the Universal Exhibition of 1889, it still stands, sinuous and shimmering over the city.
- Notre Dame: the Cathedral of Notre Dame is located in the heart of the city, located on an island in the middle of the Seine. With its rose windows and harmonious shape, this church is one of the most beautiful monuments in Paris.
- Louvre Museum: the most famous museum in the world, housing some of the greatest masterpieces of ancient and modern times. Enjoy a walk among the works of art preserved in the ancient fortress: it will be a bliss for your eyes and soul.
- Sacred Heart: the white romanesque-byzantine style church dominates Paris and it can be seen from every corner of the city. Do not miss the dome top, from which you will enjoy a romantic view of the city;
- Champs Elysées: one of the most famous walks in the world, with its gardens, palaces, restaurants, high-fashion boutiques, cinemas and the famous Lido, one of the most famous Parisian cabarets.