The offer includes one of our hotels with the following features:
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 night for 2 people
- Classic room
- Buffet breakfast
- Validity period: for all stays booked within 4 months from the purchase date, upon availability of the chosen hotel
- Winning two or more auctions on the same destinations doesn’t grant the right to stay at the same hotel for two or more nights in a row.
Please check our FAQ for more details.
if you'll be able to find a lower price when you'll discover the name of the hotel we will refund you the difference!
This Hotel, situated in the center of Lisbon, offers to its guests a varied array of services in order to satisfy all kinds of needs.
The rooms are comfortable and relaxing, decorated in modern and elegant style, are equipped with Wi-Fi, air conditioning, safe-box, hair dryer, mini bar.
What to see:
- Cidade Baixa: literally “the lower city” is the commercial heart of the Lisbon. The most renowned boutiques, restaurants and cafes animate this area. Here you’ll enjoy a stroll within the frame of its enchanting neoclassical buildings and monuments.
- Alfama: is the ancient district of Lisbon, the Moorish side of the city and its authentic side, with its buildings decorated with azulejos, hanging clothes to dry and the fado playing in the background.
- Saint George Castle: situated in the Alfama, the castle is reachable walking throuugh narrow streets in stonewalls and flourished gardens. The castle is the highest part of the city and from here one can enjoy a spectacular view over Lisbon.
- Belém Tower: this is the symbol of Lisbon and named World Heritage from Unesco for its historical relevance.
- A ride on Tram Line 28: a must when you visit Lisbon. A real ride back in time on board of this historical transport. You’ll enjoy a memorable tour discovering the most picturesque and fascinating parts of this city. Not to be missed!