LANCHID 19 DESIGN HOTEL weekend in Budapest in a 4 star hotel in the city centre, auction for 2 people with breakfast included.CLOSED
SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE
PICK OUT YOUR FAVOURITE LUXURY HOTEL OR DESTINATION
JOIN THE AUCTION AND PLACE YOUR BID
IF YOU'LL WIN, YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRAVEL WHENEVER YOU PREFER
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 nights for 2 people
- Double room
- Bed & breakfast
- Validity: 6 months (from 13 to 20 august excluded, from 1 to 5 november excluded, from 7 december 2017 to 7 january 2018 excluded)
- City tax to be paid on spot
Sign Up to join the auction
The Hotel is situated in the city-center of Budapest, by the Danube riverbank, at the feet of the Buda Royal Castle and a stone's throw from Lanchid (Chain Bridge), taking travelers to the Pest-side downtown of central business and shopping districts. The shopping and business district of Budapest is a 7-minute walk, Budapest airport is a 25-minute drive.
The first design hotel of Hungary provides guests with a unique atmosphere of inventive modernity. The 4-star boutique hotel Budapest offers 45 differently designed rooms, 3 panorama suites, 3 meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar. Every room has an individual look, complemented by unique design objects and is equipped with air conditioning, free internet access, a flat-screen, internet-connected TV set featuring international channels, telephone, minibar and laptop size safe deposit (as basic room fittings).
DINING & RELAX
L19, the first-class restaurant on the first floor can seat 60 guests. Its gastronomic concept, contemporary and traditional dishes fit the milieu of the hotel. Custom-designed furnishing and unique chinaware as well as staff uniform of the latest fashion trends distinguishes L19 from the customary hotel restaurants. The green terrace that is directly attached to the wall of the Buda Royal Castle overrun by green plants can be connected to the restaurant on request.
Vivid colours and extensive drink assortment of our bar - that can be opened to the arcades of the front of the hotel - is surely a great recreation possibility to tourists. Named after Budapest's famed 'Chain Bridge' that spans the Danube, Lanchid 19 design hotel **** is a contemporary highlight in a neighborhood of predominantly 19th century architecture. This contrast denotes the evolving character of Budapest, one which celebrates both past and future. Detail definitely reins supreme here: a diver morphing into wavelets on the facade, archaeological remains of a water tower below stairs, overhead glass suspension bridges holding sandblasted fingerprints.
A majestic and elegant city, rich in artistic and architectural treasures, divided by Danube river, in whose sides line up historic buildings and castles.
Having fun is a keyword in Budapest thanks to its pubs and nightclubs.
- Buda Castle: one of the most famous and visited places in the city, containing three churches, five museums, squares and even a theater. Enjoy the breathtaking view from its ramparts
- Chain Bridge: one of the most typical symbols of Budapest, the first permanent bridge in the city from which you can enjoy a beautiful landscape, especially at night
- House of Parliament: picturesque and always visible from every area of the city, with its 691 rooms, it holds the record for being the largest building in Hungary
- Kiraly Baths: thermal baths dating back to the sixteenth century, i.e. the Turkish period. It features a dome and an octagonal pool, open to both genders, but on different days respectively
- Museum of Fine Arts: inside the museum you will be able to admire one of the most important painting collections in the world, including works dating back to the Middle Ages up to the Twentieth century.